- Identification of the person responsible for the processing of the data collected through the Website is the company TODOYOGA, with registered office at Calle José Fentanes 5, house 10 28035 Madrid, (Spain), with NIF 33502339X and duly registered, which operates in the commercial traffic with the brands "TODOYOGA" and "MAITE CRESPO". Hereinafter, TODOYOGA.
- What are cookies? A cookie is a device or small file that the server of this website sends to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which you connect, in order to store information about the browsing you do from that terminal, which can, if necessary, be retrieved later.
2.1. What types of cookies exist: There are different categories of cookies, but the same cookie may fall into more than one category:
2.1.1. Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them: Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
-Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
-Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but by another entity that processes the information obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
2.1.2. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
-Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.1.3. Type of cookie according to its purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
-Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
-Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
-Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
-Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
Within the advertising cookies we can distinguish behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- What cookies are used on the website?
Error: The domain WWW.TODOYOGA.COM is not authorised to show the cookie declaration. Please add it in the cookie manager to authorize the domain.
ThisWebsite uses Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update tags and code snippets on a website or in your mobile applications, such as those for traffic analysis and optimising marketing campaigns. You can add and update custom, third-party, AdWords, Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics and Floodlight tags from within the Tag Manager user interface instead of changing code on websites. The technical cookie _dc_gtm_UA-44870852-1 is used.
You can disable Google Analitycs at:
There are also third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, such as Ghostery(https://www.ghostery.com/).
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user's decision not to accept them.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data: We refer to the information contained in the table of cookies installed by the Website.
- Retention period: Information obtained through the installation of cookies is retained for a period of two years.
- Legitimation: The processing of your data is carried out on the legal basis of informed, free, unambiguous and specific consent.
- Recipients: The data obtained through the installation of cookies are not transferred to any third party outside TODOYOGA, unless there is a legal obligation or your consent is expressly requested.
However, the use of third-party plug-ins and add-ons on the website may result in the communication of data to the third parties specified in the table of cookies installed by the website.
- Rights: As a data subject you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Right to request RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- The right to request the DELETION of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request that we LIMIT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to object to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to data portability. This is a complementary right to the right of access, as it allows you to obtain the data you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, which can be transmitted directly to another entity at the request of the data subject.
You may exercise these rights, in addition to the technical solutions described above, by making a request by any means that provides proof of sending and receipt, clearly expressing your wish to do so and, where appropriate, enclosing a copy of your ID card and/or any other documentation accrediting your identity, by writing to the e-mail address indicated above, or to the postal address indicated above.
Furthermore, in the event that you consider that any of your rights have been violated, as a data subject, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001- Madrid or at the e-mail address email@example.com. https://www.aepd.es/.