ORIGIN OF TODOYOGA
I am Maite Crespo, ex-stressed and happy to undertake since 2007, this project, "todoyoga, from stress to performance", to raise awareness of this practical tool for stress management in companies.
I suffered greatly from the consequences of stress when I worked in large corporations, until I learned to control it by using the three tools we all come "equipped with as standard": body, breath and mind.
I really want to make this world a more sensible, healthier and more prosperous place 🙂 I am looking forward to making this world a little bit more sensible, healthier and more prosperous.
I trained intensively to teach quietly
I studied an intensive training programme in the United States, and another two-year course in Madrid, which enables me to carry out and give yoga training throughout Europe.
Training, relevant aspects
- Talent Management. ESADE 2009
- Hatha Yoga Instructor. AEPY International 2006-2007
- Advanced Hatha Yoga Instructor. Sivananda International 2007
- Psychology student. UOC 2000-2008
- Marketing and Business Administration. ESEM 1990
- Student of Economic Sciences. UCM 1986
- Foundation of todoyoga 2007
- Assistant to Management in the Industrial and Services Sector
- Account Manager in the Advertising Sector
...and every day I keep learning!
From stress to performance
I worked in advertising for 10 years. In 2001, due to stress I had depression, and when I recovered I reinvented myself as a Personal Management Assistant. In 2010 I became a mother of a fantastic baby boy.
I teach self-control techniques based on the tools of yoga: body, breath and mind.
Mental health is vital for coping with change and stressful situations. Learning to calm down when we need to is and will be a necessary skill....